Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Girls!!!!

So I can't wait...I'm impatient! But I really like this song and it brings back good ol' memories!

YO Gabba Gabba Fan......NOT! But I am of this song!!!!!
For all the Birthday girls this December!
TO:
My little friend Victoria.. we miss you guys(Oh and I did remember this year it was last month!)
My favorite sister in law Heidi.....have a good one(Are you making any great desserts to celebrate! I'll have to come over and do a taste test for the family!)
My busy soon to be official RN friend Ivanna...... do you remember this song?I somehow remember hearing it on the phone every year and I think of you back at your old apartment by Chaffey!

Love you guys!!!!!
Happy Birthday

3 comments:

Christopher Maloy said...

I have died and gone to kill me land. This song doesn't do it for me. Thank God I don't have any memories of this one. Love you Patty.

patty maloy said...

What...you don't like the Ting Tings!
Now I'm officially making this our family birthday song! Beware of the phone ringing on your birthday!

Christopher Maloy said...

Ahhh.... I don't know whether to say Thank You or be very afraid ;) J/k Thanks for thinking of me! I'll try to get you that cookie cutter... are you still going to Twilight tonight? I was going to go but I'm not sure Chris would be too happy about me ditching him again... we'll have to see. - Heidi