Thursday, November 6, 2008

RESULTS FOR CHRIS

My vote, your vote.....unanimous! Obama took my vote along with mickey mouse and the rest of the Disneyland crew for all the other candidate positions on page 8 I should have researched! Obama hopefully can commence the dawn of our promising future! We shall see...we shall see!

Thanks Chris for reading my first blog ever...kind of exciting even if I am the only person reading my blogs....This could possibly be a way for me to keep the journal I always try to stay on top of. This way I'll just write, print and store in my Journal File! No more journals forgotten under the bed!

2 comments:

Heidi Maloy said...

Hey, Patty- Chris isn't your only reader anymore! Welcome to the bloggin world!

T.J. Shelby said...

Amen! I voted for Obama too. Oh and did you say Proposition 8??? Oh, you said "positions on page 8"...lol, nevermind then.

Advice on the journal - don't write anything you don't want your bishop to know about. Somehow, someway...they find out. Ha ha ha. Welcome to blogging Patty!