Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've become my mother in so many ways! I'm sure my daughter will wonder why I made her do this in a couple of years just as I did when my mother put me in this costume and made me take pumpkin pies to our neighbors....Embarrassing!!!!!
Caitlyn, however seemed to have so much fun wearing this to preschool and showing her freinds!
Photobucket
I thought I'd share one of my favorite poems......let's not take anything for granted and simple be thankful for our everyday blessings because...... Nothing Gold Can Stay

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold,

Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

~Robert Frost

2 comments:

Christopher Maloy said...

Oh, but she did look so cute, sorry I delivered my pie sans costume ;) Hope you enjoy... I already ate almost half of one... The countdown to Turkey and shopping has begun (for me at least)... -Heidi

Christopher Maloy said...

http://www.southtownecenter.com/events.asp?id=7307&month=11&day=28&year=2008

Check out the jammy Jam details!?