Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Message for Heidi Maloy!!!!!!

I've given up on your home phone and cell phone services!!! They are crappy!!!!Unless your simply ignoring my calls then just let me know so I don't feel like a pest! I left a message on your house phone earlier today regarding Thanksgiving dinner. There are a few changes since I spoke to you last and a few requests from the Desantiago's. We ate at Applebee's today...did you know about the 2 meals and an appetizer for $20.00!!! Oriental chix salad and boneless buffalo wings..yummm! I tried to call you earlier(not to mention the week prior)...I was at Bed Bath and Beyond being it was just down the street and I was going a little crazy in the clearance section. Saw some stuff you might have been interested in but.....you ignored my call again....oh and then I was at Roberts with a 50 % coupon.....and then off to the Quilted Bear with a gift card and again.... you ignored my calls.....OK so I think I get it now....your ignoring my calls! Hopefully your internet services are cooperating with this last resort of an attempt to contact you....but then again it could just be my messages!

4 comments:

Christopher Maloy said...

DOOD Heidi! You got the beat down publicly on this one. Did you charge your phone Heidi?

Christopher Maloy said...

Hey, I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and had a little too much fun today ;) p.s. thanks for the tip - Heidi

Derek Nielson said...

I agree. I don't think i have ever had either phone answered when i have tried calling.

Heidi Maloy said...

Oh, don't take it personally guys... maybe I only don't answer it for the two of you?? Why you gotta be dissin??