Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Prep!

In honor of Memorial day the Maloy monkey's have been preparing for our BBQ! Look at what we've been doing!

On our calendar of activites we decided to do a hair and nail day. So we just added some red, white and blue!
IMG_4133

We also made some necklaces that I think turned out really cute!
IMG_4088
IMG_4129
IMG_4131

The pool opens Memorial Day weekend...well we couldn't wait...so they jumped in our bath and had a blast! Chris...see how Sonny and I share our tub?
IMG_4099

Until next time!

2 comments:

Christopher Maloy said...

i share my tub too! you are invited anytime. thanks for taking care of all my lil ones.

Heidi Maloy said...

I'm pretty sure the Maloy monkey's are having more fun with you than they do with me... they are so lucky to have you! Thanks for taking such great care of them and leaving me nothing to worry about!! we'll see you all soon! Chris is so homesick that he's driving me crazy, and I'm pretty sure I've officially wore him out... I can't even get him to go walk on the Mediterranean beach with me... we'll see you all tomorrow night. Have fun! Give hugs and kisses for me!