Friday, May 15, 2009

The Maloy Clan!

So these are just a few pictures to update Mom and Dad on what their children might be up to these days.

Day 1: School Carnival & hanging out!

IMG_4065
Isabelle say's...."My mom would be prowd of me!"

IMG_4063
Just hanging out watching T.V or at least Abby was into in! Zach wanted to sit on other side and there was no compromising


Day 2: Claire Preschool Graduation

IMG_4075
The Graduate!

IMG_4078
Claire and her BFF kate!

IMG_4085
Caitlyn supporting her Cousin!

IMG_4084
Brother Zach gives a big hug!

IMG_4086
Miss Amy!

Until Monday.....were off to Aunt Nicole's for a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Christopher Maloy said...

I love it all! Now I am homesick.

Heidi Maloy said...

Ahhh, thanks for the pictures! We didn't find them until today since we were always so rushed on the internet until now... but it helps so I won't cry all the way home... hee hee. I think they are bigger and cuter than when I left!Lot's of love... and have fun at your BBQ tomorrow!

Heidi Maloy said...

Oh, and P.S. Chris has been homesick for days and is ready to go to the airport even though our flight doesn't leave for another 16 hours... oh brother....laters!