Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Princess Affair!

Once upon a time....
Caitlyn was cordially invited to a Princess Party and boy was she excited! I was determined to try some new hairstyles that I really don't have the patience for! For one Caitlyn's hair in all uneven due to a previous haircut she decided to try on herself a while ago. It's growing out but still we have a ways to go! Thankfully her hair is curly so it's not so noticeable and a few hairstyles can cover it up! With some help from the site "hairformyprincess" I came up with this:
IMG_3543
I think Princess Caitlyn's maid did an O.K job on the hair style...she's learning but with a little more pay maybe she can do some hair wonders in the near future!!!!
IMG_3553

It was alot of fun for a whole bunch of little princess. They ate, made tiara's,played games, colored a pretty princess and decorated their own prince charming.
IMG_3558
IMG_3562
IMG_3571
IMG_3569


Princess Becca's maid(Mommy Kristi) did an awesome job with her hair!
IMG_3564

Princess Jesse was just so darn cute!
IMG_3573

Pam the maid even did an awsome job on her princess!
IMG_3556
IMG_3557

Simply Sweet!
IMG_3560

And she lives happily for now with her mother maid and Prince charming Daddy...

IMG_3551

She ends the day with a special kiss for King Shamrock!!!
IMG_3546

1 comment:

Heidi Maloy said...

Ok, all those cute hairdos look like way too much work for me... most days my girls complain if I just want to brush it and put it in a ponytail! Oh, well, I guess they need a better maid! (good luck finding one- hahaha) but it looks like fun!